Thursday, October 15, 2009

Creepy Crawlies


Ok. Incase you don't notice the time that this blog was posted, it is two o'clock in the morning. I am home alone tonight because my dad is in San Jose with my mom. And only on a day that I am home alone and a little jumpy to begin with could something like this happen to me.
I stayed up for a while talking to my friend Kris on myspace, and was working on Trenton's Christmas quilt because I wasn't very tired. One o'clock rolls around and I figure I should head to bed soon, since Trenton makes sure I'm up at the butt-crack of dawn. So I head for the bathroom and start brushing my teeth when I looked up into the mirror, at what I thought would just be my face, and I notice something in my hair.
Judging from the picture posted at the top, I'm guessing you've figured out what my big discovery was. Yes, thats right. I found a seemingly large house centipede in my hair. It then fell into the sink where I continuously streamed scaulding hot water and toilet bowl cleaner. What else was I to do. It may sound silly to you, but I was and still am genuinly scared. Im stalling on going to sleep in my own bed because I have found spiders in it on occasion and the thought of another run in with a centipede right now is the last thing I want. I am extremely tired, but more frightened. So goodmorning.

No comments:

Post a Comment